jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

Here we are!! My sweeties. Two days ago, just walking around our neighbourhood (is that how you spell it?, any how..)
Well let me introduce you to Simón Katu, my beautiful "older" son, he was born just 3 minutes before his brother. As you can see, he had his first "little" accident about 3 weeks ago, it was a terrible terrible experience that just moves me everytime i think about it (and not in a good way). Any way, it sure was some traumatic experience, but good it is that he was allways in a good mood, not in much pain, and happy as he always is!, just my little crazy boy who loves to get dirty playing with dirt and sand , gets so excited with that! he even, still loves to eat it, hehe, maybe thats why hes now a little sik to his stomach.
well thats just a very little bit about Simon, and to his right is my baby boy Tomás Lehoi, sweet little thing, soo beautiful likes to get into trouble, mess with daddys things, shoes etc and then make his sweet little lovely face so that we wont be mad at him. He really has his ideas clear, when he wants something, boy you cant get it out of his mind! he likes to get what he wants, hes very strong, and in the mornings when one of then wakes up, and he wakes his brother, they just start talking and laughing so hard! it sure is the best way to start my day!

MY LITTLE LOVEY ONES, EVEN THOW SOMETIMES I GET SO TIRED RUNNING BEHIND THEM, I COULDNT IMAGINE A BETTER LIFE THAN WITH MY BABY BOYS** LOVE YOU SO-

4 comentarios:

  1. sister! oh that´s such a beautiful post you just brought tears to my eyes! I love you and am so happy you are blogging! little beauty me looooves ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. liiindaaaaaaaaaaaa sister dana te amoorro tanto, jajaja is it like a ""rule"" to post in english? i felt it was, so now i do...
    jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Que bonito Cami, me encanta como los describes. Que grandes y lindos están, la foto es maravillosa. Besos miles. Santiago Ed.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. no estaba entendiendo mucho porque esta en ingles pero en verdad me encanta, y que rico leerte y me hiciste llorar, que regalo mas lindo del universo amiga mia. Tremenda bendición. Damas gracias, como siempre :)

    ResponderEliminar